Monday 22 May 2017

From Howick 31.10.89

From Howick
31.10.89


………………………………………………. I am peeved off with Dad as he has pushed off to bioscope with Aunty Kay, he will never take me anywhere & people have stopped asking us out to dinner as he never wants to go & I work all one day & he is off gading  I can’t believe it. I have been able to get a of knitting done as it is very quiet here not like Kitchen Designs, but they seem to have plenty of work as Lionel works late every night much to /Debbie’s annoyance but she never says anything wouldn’t help if she did. All men (except for Ronald & Neal) are the same SELFISH (sorry Alan).  Actually it is quite entertaining sitting here & watching the world go by.

Next Friday we are off to jenny for the weekend then onto he Hayes for a week then we going camping to the mountains with the Hayes – Daddy will have to get a move on as the motor has to come out of the “White Elephant” again as another oil seal has gone & also it is running very badly again – it was going perfectly then Dad fiddled with it & now I wouldn’t take it out on my own for fear of it breaking down.

We have had quite a lot of rain & yesterday about 4:30 pm we had a very bad storm here & in Howick we got about 40mm of rain. I still haven’t filled the pool as it has been quite cold here & we hardly saw the sun  in October except for the 4 days  we were with the Hayes…………………

I’ll have to stop moaning about everybody & everything now as I have run out of space.   Got parcels off to you but they will be late for Xmas – yours is only small because P.O. messed me around so I took half out.

Tons of love to all of you XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Dad & Mum 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX









No comments:

Post a Comment