Monday 29 May 2017

From Howick 16.4.90

From Howick
16.4.90


Dear Alan, Lorna & Girls,

We have been on the go go go as usual. We went to Durbs to look after Neal’s house while he was away & Jenny brought her kids down for  a few days & Sheila’s kids moved in too – Lesley was most put out as IO didn’t take her kids too & jenny only wanted me to have hers & then they could have all my attention well with everything I blew my top & poor old Ronald got it from A-Z , anyway Les phoned me & apologized  & said she was sorry & I told all of them that it was my prerogative to take who & when I wanted to take the children & that none of them must just expect to always have their children & that I could go where & when I pleased & with whom, so after I got that off my chest we all enjoyed our week on the  beach as the weather was heavenly & it was spring low tide so we went everyday to the beach after breakfast & came home at lunch time & then the kids swam in Neal’s pool until bed time. We left Neal’s early Thursday & cam e home & Debbie came & picked us up & we all went to Jenny’s for Ester & it was really lovely. I went to sunrise service with Jenny as she was playing the organ in the Anglican Church & the weather was glorious so I took the kids to the river everyday. We came back yesterday & now we are off to Southbroom tomorrow until Saturday then I am hoping to see Dr & Jenny Browne who have just returned from Australia, then I am hoping that Daddy will; say we can sleep at the Smallman’s in Scottburgh then go & see Aunty Violet at Umkomaas & Uncle Fred at Illovo & then to Durban for a few days then I hope we can stay at home for awhile. We went to see Aunty Betty………………………………………………….the weather is beautiful again today & I have been swimming & went to watch the Hilton to Howick steam train go by. Lesley was going to aerobics & pulled 2 tendons in her arm so that is in a sling for 3 weeks otherwise everyone is well. Nicholas is really cute & ever so bright – when Debbie drove into our gates today he aid Nana I am going to get your jersey off tomorrow. I’ll write again when I come back. 

                                                                                Tons of love to each one of you from

                                                                                                Dad & Mom





No comments:

Post a Comment