Monday 22 May 2017

From Hilton 14.11.89

From Hilton
14.11.89



Dear Lorna, Allan & family,

How are you all keeping. I am sure that you know all our news as Ma keeps you filled in. I keep busy, but never seem to do anything really.  A baby really keeps you busy, although Nicholas is anything but demanding. He is really a darling baby. I am sending you photos of the kids but the ones of Nicholas really aren’t good ones but they are the only ones I have. He is just like Jonathon & Fay & it is quite incredible. I am sure Ma has told you about our new house. Gee it is really nice. It is huge & is very central & also close to the schools. Fay is starting pre-primary next year 7 Jonathon is starting at the little primary school in Hilton.  He still seems too small for big school, but they tell me at school, that he is quite ready to go. Anyway he is being assessed by the school psychologist tomorrow, he does a school readiness program with him.

By the way, I hope that you are going to come for ma’s anniversary year after next. We would not have seen you for five years by then & it is far too long. We are longing to see the kids again. so please try hey!

We are very happy & settled in Hilton. Lionel still works long hours although he does come home & eat first now which is nice for the kids & I. I also meant to tell you that we are next door neighbours to this guy that used to work with you in Empangeni (Dave Larkin). Do you remember him, a young guy? I am very friendly with his wife. It’s a small world hey! He said he did not really know you, as he was just starting there when you were leaving, or something like that. Anyway I have no more news. Send love to all your family & tell Jolene the photos are especially for her as she wrote & asked for them. Keep well.

                Love Debbie, Lionel, Jonathon, Fay & Nicholas




No comments:

Post a Comment