Monday 22 May 2017

From Hilton 3.5.89

From Hilton
3.5.89

Dear Lorna, Allan & family,

How are you all keeping. Has winter got to you yet. Gee it is really getting cold in the mornings here now.  I really find it hard to get Jonathon to school in the morning. We seem to wake up an hour later then we should. I do not know how I am going to manage it when I have the baby as well to feed & dress. I do not have long to go now either, it is due anytime from next week to the 27th may so I am quite excited. The kids are really excited too. We are hoping that the baby comes sooner than the 27th, as we are due to leave for Margate then. I can’t believe it is our holiday again. It is really exciting. We are going to need to get away from the cold & we usually have such super weather there. It is also nice for the kids to have Ma & Dad there, as I will probably be so busy with the baby. Are you sewing madly for winter? I have not done much sewing at all, but when I come back from Margate I want to make some tracksuits. The overlock machine is really super.

Sorry I have been so slack about writing. I can understand that you are very busy but I spend most of the time socializing & enjoying not working like you. Anyhow we shall phone as soon as the baby is born. Did you have a super Birthday? We were thinking of you as I was having a birthday party for a friend’s little boy on the Thursday. Anyhow I do not have much more news, but I shall have lots to tell you when we phone. Love to everybody & tell Jolene thank you for the letter. Jonathon is sending a picture.

Lots of love.

                From Debbie, Lionel, Jonathon & Fay XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX





No comments:

Post a Comment