Thursday 23 March 2017

From Melbourne 16.6.87

From Melbourne
16.6.87

Dear Lorna,
                                I’ve been thinking about what to do in the holidays. There are several things that I could do but I think this would be best. What do you think? On Tuesday 30th June I will leave here early as possible getting to Beechworth about lunch. I could stay till late afternoon Friday. This gives me 2 full days and at least 2 half days that I can take the girls out or just stay and play at home. I could come in the second week but the first week suits me better. I was thinking of bringing them back here but the next term holidays in September includes all the show week so it would be better if they both came down here for those holidays.

                As it is getting colder I will bring a sleeping bag and a blanket so you won’t have to worry. There will be plenty of room in the car so if you would like me to bring something from our place or from Melbourne hat you haven’t taken I can bring it.

                If you have made other arrangements just let me know, as soon as you can tell me if the first would be alright.

                We leave the September holidays which are from 21st Sept till 3rd Oct for them to come down here. We can easily spend a couple of days at the show.

                                                                Love from
                                                                                                Mum





No comments:

Post a Comment