Friday 24 March 2017

From Howick 25.7.87

From Howick
25.7.87


Dear Allan, Lorna & Girls

                Thanks a million for your phone call it is always so nice to hear you on the phone – thanks also Allan for your letter & photos Beechworth looks a lovely place & we hope to come & visit one of these years. Lorna did you ever receive the elephants I sent, you are very bad about saying whether you receive my parcels or books etc.

                Well I took the boys home on Thursday I have had them for over 2 ½ weeks in fact nearly 3 weeks  & they were so good you wouldn’t believe it………………………………………………………Jenny, Jim & kids arrived out of the blue on Monday & stayed until Wednesday, it was nice to see them & the children.

Debbie & kids came with when we took the boys home & we spent the day with Sheila, who has been missing us all, but I think after we left she won’t be missing us for quite awhile –it was like bedlams & during all this in walked Neal……………………………………………

Did I tell you he had an accident in the Renault & about wrote it off – the Indian fellow isn’t insured & is trying to blame Neal – anyway he is going to take him to the Small Claims Court.
Les, Ron & kids are all well – Ronald still working too hard……

Well I can’t believe Dad & I are on our own again after such a long time – I have really cleaned the house out today & I have started sewing again. I haven’t touched the machine since May.

I am sending in my last 7 entries today to win the Kombi. Dad seems to have sorted our Kombi out & he is fitting it out so nicely – I want to go to the coast for a few days before we go into hibernation for 2 months. When I win our new Kombi I am going to sell our one as a camper & then get a high roof hut on the new one & then Dad can build it up into a camper for us.

Tell them lazy grandchildren of mine that I don’t want excuses I want letters from them please – I miss them all so much

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX tons of love from XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX   Dad, Mum & family XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX




No comments:

Post a Comment