Wednesday 8 March 2017

From Howick 3.4.87

From Howick
3.4.87

Dear Allan, Lorna & Girls,
                                                Well this will be a short inbetween letter as I like to try & write every week. We are off to Durban tomorrow morning early to go and buy material from the factory shop, go swimming & then to Morag’s wedding…….. – know for the surprise of the year Patrick & May are getting married on the 1st of May & are getting married at 8:30 am followed by a champagne breakfast at the hotel. So Dad & I will be going as he is finished work on the 30th April. Dad’s back still isn’t healed so I sent him back to the Dr & has some new medicine now, so I am sure it will heal now. We went to the Midmar Dam for the weekend with the Besters & who should pitch up, but Aunty Phyllis with Cheryl  & kids – they had come up for my birthday & you won’t believe this they phoned  & Besselina told them where we were & they found us – it was really a lovely surprise. On Monday Jenny, Jim & Tara came for the day so I had 8 adults & 5 children for my birthday lunch. Jenny has bought the Mazda so it is quite funny with only 1 car – otherwise I would be at the Besters tonight as Ron, Les & kids have gone caravanning to Midmar Dam……….I have fed them all this week & gave Clinton a party on Wednesday afternoon. I am busy knitting & sewing, trying to make a few rands on the side. I am making shirts from the pattern in the April  “Your Family”. It is  a super pattern &  I am churning out shirts by the dozen also boxer shorts & I have sold quite   a few already, that is why I must go & replenish my material tomorrow. It has been so hot here today I have been in the pool twice. The kids are on 3 weeks vacation, so are bound to drive me mad. Neal, Vanessa & boys are coming up for a week on the 13th. I am much happier about Daddy now & very pleased that he won’t be working night shift any more as it was very lonely & I am a nervous person into the bargain. Can you believe that Stacey will be 1 year old on Tuesday. Must close. 

Tons of love from Dad, Mum & family




No comments:

Post a Comment