Sunday 31 July 2016

From Melbourne (Mum) : 28.4.82

From Melbourne
28.4.82

Dear Alan,
                                I saw this ad in the National Times this week. I thought you might be interested although I don’t know whether they officially will have anyone who has been in South Africa.  But it does seem that some time what really happens is not always the official line. Anyhow you know what you want to do but I didn’t think you would see an Ad like this in South Africa.

                I haven’t got time to write anymore. It is nearly the end of term. I expect my Supervisor any day because she hasn't been this term yet so I must have ever thing in order. I’m afraid everything is not done but she isn’t too critical. I do like to get all my work done for my own satisfaction.

                                                                                Love from mum


No comments:

Post a Comment