Thursday 15 September 2016

From Transkei : 13.2.84

From Transkei
13.2.84
Dear Mum,
                                This is what I think is the best.

Monday 23/4 – Hire car travel to Natal
Tuesday to Sunday –Stay in Natal with me. Can visit some game parks.
Monday 30/4 – Hire car travel down coast the whole day.
Tuesday 1/5 – Stop Mountain Zebra National Park (near Port Elizabeth)
Wednesday 2/5 – Stop Addo Elephant National Park
Thursday/Friday 3 &4/5 – Stop Tsitsikamma Coastal Park
Sat/Sun/Mon – Travel down garden route to Capetown. There is a lot to see here.
Tuesday – Capetown
Wednesday – Capetown
Thursday – Capetown
Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon/Tue/Wed/Thu – Can do anything. Can fly back to Natal or go to Lesotho
Fri/Sat/Sun – visit Vic Falls and then depart from Zimbabwe
I should be able to take time off between 24/4 to 27/4 and 14/5 to 18/5.

You will have to hire a car & drive down to Capetown on your own. I have already booked the National Parks. These places are hard to get into. As for the hotels that you would need a booking anywhere. There are hotels by the airport. You can’t help but finish up in one of these. You need Rands (get at airport in Joberg) and to hire a car to drive down here (on Monday). I can’t see how I can come up to Joberg.

                Can you tell me what you think? I think you need some things booked and some time in which to be flexible with no arrangements.

                If you can’t book a flight from Durban or Joberg to Vic Falls then tell me and I can easily do it. I will book a flight from Capetown to Durban about the 11/5.

                Can you let me know what you think? Yesterday I swam in this one mile swim at a dam. There were 2,500 competitors. I don’t know why these schoolchildren swim so well but they do. Better than me.
                                                                                Regards Alan
               





No comments:

Post a Comment