Monday 30 October 2017

From St Albans 2.4.94

From St Albans
2.4.94

Dear Alan & Lorna,

I have enclosed a cheque for $20 for Stacey. I hope she has a great day.

The course I am doing is very heavy – with assignments, exams etc all the time. You need to do 6 days work just to pass. I have passed my first exam which is great!

Mum and Dad have been helping mainly with Vicki and Dennis has to get off work early 2 days a week.

I have received a letter from Pam. The baby is due on the 6th June. She is not well and has not prepared things for the baby.

Ben has received a good report from school – he has settled in well. He is in cadets and rugby (his choices!)

Hope you are all well and everything is going fine,

                                                love Anne



No comments:

Post a Comment