Sunday 19 February 2017

From Melbourne 2.9.86

From Melbourne
2.9.86

Dear Alan, Lorna & family
                                                                I am very pleased to hear that you are coming to Australia – for selfish reasons – Ben will have cousins to play as your 3 girls are the only cousins he has got.
                Also Stacey and our new baby will only be about 6 months apart.

                My pregnancy is going well. I have put on heaps of weight and suffer from heartburn sometimes and tiredness if I have a late night, but I still have not had a day’s sickness.
                I have 4 more weeks to teach and then I will be home preparing for the baby for about 6 weeks I hope.

                I am due in the middle of November. It would be lovely if you are here by then because you could come and see the hospital where Alan was born.

                Today Mum took Ben and I to Trentham, we had a bushwalk and a barbeque at the end of it.

                It was a most relaxing day. Spring is well and truly here.

                Footy finals are on us again and the final 5 is Hawthorn, Sydney Swans, Essendon, Fitzroy and Carlton. (Fitzroy has slipped in on %)

                Mum and Dad are getting ready for your arrival and have moved some beds and mattresses from Trentham back home for Melissa and Jolene.

                Benjamin is 7 on the 28 September and has plans for a big party but I have other plans! (I don’t mind small parties but he is not having the whole class turning up).

                Happy birthday to you Alan when you turn 30. Another milestone in your life.

                Not much is happening at the moment – life is going along pretty smoothly.

                We are getting our bathroom renovated because the floor has gone rotten and the tiles have fallen off the wall. Poor workmanship when the house was built. We also hope to have a garage for Dennis to work in by Christmas. (ie for his hobbies).

                I hope you are all well and Stacey has settled in and sleeps well at night.

                                                                                                Much love from Anne XXXXXXXX


               

               


No comments:

Post a Comment