Saturday 24 December 2016

From Melbourne 24.9.85

From Melbourne
24.9.85

To dear Alan,
                                All the best for your birthday. And believe me If I had the money to spare I would be over to visit you pronto.

Everyone is fairly well – though by all accounts Lois’s trip to Tonga was not a success.  Oh well!

                Anne and Ben are also well – he is such a bright and reckless (in the fun sense) boy.

                Life is bustling along for me. Money is so damn easy to spend!

                I sat another public service yesterday to “better myself”. I would like to get into Foreign Affairs. Whatever happens. And yet the media would be equally satisfying.

                                Love to you and the family

                                I would dearly like to hear from you
                                                                                                Bev
                 




No comments:

Post a Comment