Saturday 29 October 2016

From Melbourne (Anne) 25.7.84

From Melbourne
25.7.84

Dear Alan,
                I am writing to congratulate you on getting married and to give you and Lorna best wishes for your future together.

                If you have any photographs of the wedding please send them to Mum and Dad so that we can see them.

                Mum said Lorna has 2 girls. Benjamin will be 5 on the 28th September. Please tell us when their birthdays are.

                When Mum came back from South Africa she gave me a wall hanging. It is a weaving of 2 elephants which I have hung in my loungeroom. It looks great.

                The thing that Benjamin liked the most were some black wooden crocodiles that Mum had.
                I am writing this letter at school. Work is going alright and I am getting quite used to teaching. We have this new teacher EM who used to go to school with you. He remembers you well. He teaches Maths and Science like I do. He lives in Sunshine with his parents.

                Once again I hope all is well with you and Lorna.

                                                                        Love from Anne Dennis and Benjamin xxxxxxxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment