Sunday 5 November 2017

From Sunshine 4. 1995

Birthday Card
From Sunshine
4. 1995

Dear Lorna,

                                I think this letter will not reach you until Monday. I hope you had a happy birthday and the girls did something special for your birthday.

                However we may feel there is nothing we can do about getting older. Never mind there are many advantages when you are old. Except when you get sick. I have been twice shopping this week. It was good to get out. I felt much better and only a little bit of stiffness in the leg.

Tomorrow we thought we might go out for a picnic not too far away. That depends on the weather.
I don’t go back to the surgeon for another 2 weeks so I suppose I suppose I won’t be better until at least then.

We are going to go out to post this letter. The more I move around the better I feel. I hope you have a good time.

                                Love from
                                                Dorothy


No comments:

Post a Comment